It’s been a year since Toronto Public Health launched our Pregnancy to Parenting blog. Thank you for following along! We hope you’ve found our posts interesting and informative.
After 12 months, we thought this would be a good time to reflect on where we’re at and what’s to come. So far, we’ve had 121 posts written by our health care professionals who love to share their experiences and expertise with you. We now want to hear from YOU!
It will only take a minute to complete a 4 question survey.
Your thoughts and ideas will inform future posts and help us grow the pregnancy to parenting community.
Here’s some of our most popular posts over the last year:
- Encouraging baby’s 1st words
- What does “advanced maternal age” mean in pregnancy?
- Why it’s important to understand your baby’s temperament
- Wholesome tasty lentil soup recipe for the family
- Holding your baby skin-to-skin: What are the benefits?
- Postpartum Depression: You didn’t cause this to happen
Happy blogaversary to us! Join the celebration by sharing this post or by commenting below.