Let’s make breakfast simple and nutritious with this “Overnight Oatmeal”!
This recipe is so easy:
- mix the ingredients in a glass jar
- stir the mixture well
- cover and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning add something crunchy and healthy like nut butter, a handful of nuts, or fresh fruit. A great combination of protein, fibre and fat needed for a healthy pregnancy. You can eat it cold or warm it up. Enjoy!
- ½ cup or 40 grams, rolled oats
- 1/2 cup or 125 ml milk, any type
- ½ tbsp. or 7.5 ml, chia seeds or ground flax seeds
Let us know what healthy meal you eat for breakfast.